This tool is here to help our agents with the bridge installation by connecting to their PC to view their screen. To initiate this connection, it is necessary for the agent to run a small application which "pushes" a connection to one of the workstations in our office.
In addition, it is important to note that the connection can *ONLY* be established by the client --there is no way for us to connect to your PC without you having first initiated the session.
No software is installed on your PC and you can close the connection whenever you want.
- If you are presented with a Publisher warning, click the "Run" button.
- You should now see a window like this.
- To initiate the connection you have to double-click on the name of the engineer that is assisting you. Double click on the entry as instructed by the engineer to start the connection. You will see a notification in your system tray.
- If you have firewall software such as Norton Internet Security installed, you may be prompted to permit the application to connect to the internet. Choose "Permit" or "Allow" (Always) and click Ok.
- Once you are connected, the icon in the system tray will change color and the engineer will have access to your desktop.
- You may terminate the connection whenever you wish by right-clicking the connection icon in the system tray, and choosing "Close".