It is very important that you report ALL accidents, regardless of fault or circumstances.
For the fastest and most efficient handling of your claim, please report your accident information to a Midlands Management of Texas Claims representative as soon as possible.
Our claims department is open for accident reporting Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm Central Standard Time. Outside of this time, claims can be reported by leaving a message at the number listed below, and a claim representative will return your call during business hours.
When reporting your claim, please have the accident information available, including date, time, place of accident, identity of vehicles and persons involved, identity of investigating police department (including report number, if possible), policy number, and any other information that could be helpful in the handling of your claim, and any claim being made against you.
Claims Contact Information
- Phone: (800) 550-6161
- Fax: (800) 682-2332
- Email: email@example.com
I've been involved in an accident... what do I do?
Immediately after the Accident
- Stay calm.
- Check for injuries, seek emergency medical attention if necessary.
- If it is safe to do so, move vehicles off the roadway.
- Call police to report the accident.
- Drivers - Write down other driver(s) license number, license state, date of birth, insurance information including company name, phone number, agency, policy number and policyholder's name.
- Passengers - Write down name, address and home/work telephone numbers of all passengers in any vehicle involved.
- Witnesses (particularly those not involved in the accident) - Write down name, address and home/work telephone number.
- Vehicles - Write down make, model, color and license plate number of all vehicles involved.
- Location - Write down the exact location of the accident.
- Police - Write down the name of the police department and report number.
Report the Claim
- It is important for you to contact us and report the claim as soon as possible after an accident.